Silver 10 is a completely new model introduction, comprising a three-way configuration in a large floor-standing tower system. For Silver 10 the 4” C-CAM RST mid-range driver is flanked by two 8” C-CAM RST long-throw bass drivers. The acoustic design is similar to the Silver 8 but the enhanced driver size means that the 10 is equipped to energise the largest of rooms with naturally explicit wideband audio from music and film sources.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter design with damped rear chamber and innovative dome venting technique for improved clarity and wider operating bandwidth.
- Specially developed 4” mid-range driver with ‘under-hung’ voice coil and motor system. The voice coil remains in the magnetic gap ensuring very low distortion.
- Dual 8” bass drivers featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile - better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- RST cone profile, for improved diaphragm rigidity and reduced distortion.
- Three-way configuration allows drivers to be optimised to deliver better overall performance.
- New cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and reduced reflections.
- HiVeII port technology delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass.
- Single bolt through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling.
- Pureflow Silver plated OFC copper internal cabling.
- High quality crossovers with premium grade polypropylene film capacitors.
- Available in selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet colouration.
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when the grille is off.
- Terminal panel at floor level for easy cable connection.
Specification & Finishes:
- System Format: 3 Way
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 35kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Maximum SPL (dBA): 117.8 (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS): 250W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 80 - 200W
- Bass Alignment: Bass reflex. Twin HiVeII port System
- Crossover Frequency: LF/MF: 550Hz MF/HF: 2.7 kHz
- Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 8" RST Bass drivers. 1 x 4" RST Mid-range driver. 1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM gold dome tweeter
- Cabinet Dimensions: (H x W x D) (Excluding Grille, Terminals & Plinth): 1050 x 230 x 300 mm (41 5/16 x 9 1/16 x 11 13/16 inch)
- Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D) (Including Terminals): 1050 x 230 x 323 mm (41 5/16 x 9 1/16 x 12 11/16 inch)
- Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D) (Including Grille & Terminals): 1050 x 230 x 323 mm (41 5/16 x 9 1/16 x 13 3/16 inch)
- Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D) (Including Plinth & Feet): 1071 x 290 x 360 mm (42 3/16 x 11 7/16 x 14 3/16 inch)
- Pair Weight: 52.6 Kg (114 lb 8oz)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
That's right! Everything we ship is free within the continental U.S. We are dedicated to serving customers online for over 10 years now and the least we can do even after offering such low pricing is also offer Free Shipping. Thank you for your interest in us and we hope to make you a customer real soon.
Estimated Delivery Time: The estimated time of delivery for maximum products using our FREE SHIPPING option is 7-14 working days.
Delivery Mode: All products are delivered through a reputable courier service to be determined by us at the time of shipping.
Insurance: All products are insured against theft and damages incurred during transit. If you receive a package that is open or looks to have been damaged please do not accept it. Contact us at 888-373-1779 or email us at email@example.com